Cost? Less per day than a postage stamp!
- The cost of the Seniors In Touch Family Communication System is $300 a month.*
- The average Senior Living Community has
- If as few as 30% of the residents use Seniors
In Touch per month, the cost per participating resident is less than a postage stamp
* Touchscreen hardware cost is separate.
- First and foremost, studies show increased connection to family improves the quality and length of life for a senior adult!
- If one resident stays at a Senior Living Community even one month longer because of Seniors In Touch, it pays for the whole system for every resident for the whole year!
- Our technology provides a strategic marketing advantage to participating Senior Living communities that appeals to both families and their loved ones!
Hot off the Press
It’s very simple
Our patented family communications system for residents of Senior Living facilities makes it easy to stay in touch!
Text and Video E-mail Messaging. A camera built into the touchscreen with video e-mail technology creates a simple communications solution for senior adults. Those who wish to type can, but it is not required.
Photo Album. This feature allows for family members to upload photos for immediate viewing by the Senior without the delivery delays of mailing traditional photos. Multiple family members can create photo folders and upload pictures.
News, Weather, and Sports. Seniors can select the zip code from whatever city they'd like to get news, weather, and sports, allowing them to stay in touch with either their local community or one that reflects their roots.
Life Story. A very unique feature, this allows the Senior and their loved ones to create and maintain a living legacy and journal of the senior's life. This story section of Seniors In Touch creates a touchstone for interaction and genealogy for the entire family group.